Cold-smoked barramundi with yuzu-soy dressing
December 6, 2019
This cold smoked barramundi with yuzu-soy dressing is the perfect addition to your next entertaining event. With only 20 minutes prep time and an impressive flavour profile , it is guaranteed to wow your guests!
- 200g cold-smoked barramundi fillet
- 2 spring onions, green ends finely sliced
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp yuzu juice (substitute 1 Tbsp each lemon and lime juice)
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- 2 Tbsp light soy
- ½ tsp finely grated ginger
- ½ tsp finely grated garlic
- 1 Tbsp Kewpie mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp light olive oil
Make the Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Slice the cold-smoked barramundi into paper thin slices and lay out onto 4 serving plates.
- Drizzle with the yuzu-soy dressing, sprinkle with the spring onion greens and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.