Smoke barramundi toasted sandwich
May 13, 2021
Cold days just call out for hot cheesey sandwiches. This smoked Barramundi toastie is no exception!
- 180gram Infinity Blue Smoked Barramundi
- 200g grated tasty cheese
- 150g sour cream
- 1/2 brown onion finely sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- butter for spreading
- Salt flavoured potato chips and pickles to serve
- In a large bowl, combine onions, smoked barramundi, sour cream, cheese, parsley and pepper. Mix well and put aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- To assemble the sandwich, place bread buttered side down and place one heaped table spoon of the Barramundi and cheese mix onto the bread.
- Using the back of the spoon spead the mix evenly to the edges of the bread and top with another slice of buttered bread, buttered side up. Repeat this step until all sandwiches are filled.
- Place sandwiches in a sandwich press and toast until golden brown. Alternatively, these can be cooked in a frying pan over low to medium heat.
- When golden brown remove from sandwich press and serve immediately with potato chips and pickles.