Cheese platter with smoked barramundi
January 6, 2019
Whether it a night in with loved ones, or a gathering with friends and family adding our mouth-watering smoked barramundi to your cheese platter is an absolute must.
- 400g smoked barramundi, flesh removed into large pieces
- Selection of breads, lavash and biscuits
- 10 small radishes, sliced into quarters
- Pickled cornichons
- Log of soft goats cheese rolled in ash
- Wedge of semi-hard aged cheese, such as Comte or Gouda
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine 1 cup full-fat fresh ricotta, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1 crushed clove garlic and ¼ tsp sea salt flakes in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture into an oven-proof ramekin and drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Cool slightly to serve.
- Arrange cheeses, smoked barramundi and accompaniments on a serving board.