Miso-sesame marinated barramundi
June 19, 2019
- 2 x 200g skinless Infinity Blue barramundi fillets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for grilling
- 4 tbsp light miso
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce or tamari
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Rice (optional)
- Steamed Asian greens
- Combine marinade ingredients in a non-reactive bowl. Add barramundi fillets and submerge completely in miso-sesame marinade. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, ideally overnight.
- Heat a non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Drizzle with olive oil. Remove barramundi from marinade and scrape off excess. Place in heated pan and cook for 2 minutes each side. Remove from heat and rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice