Teriyaki barramundi fillets
June 19, 2019
- 2 x 200g Infinity Blue Barramundi fillets, skinless
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for grilling
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Rice (optional)
- Asparagus Spears
- Spiralled Carrot
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Spring Onion (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients in a non-reactive bowl. Add barramundi fillets and submerge completely in teriyaki marinade. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, ideally overnight.
- Heat a non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Drizzle with olive oil. Remove barramundi from marinade. Place in heated pan and cook for 3 minutes each side. Remove from heat and rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and vegetables. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.